Improve Your Kitchen Operations with Globe’s Gas Counter Top Equipment
December 21, 2017
Countertop cooking devices have little or no footprint. As a results they can save valuable floor space and improve workflow. Globe Food Equipment has a broad selection of gas countertop equipment to meet any of your needs, including Griddles, Charbroilers, Hot Plates, Stock Pot Ranges, and Fryers in various sizes. Here is a snapshot of the features and benefits of the countertop cooking solutions Globe can provide.
Manually controlled Griddles allow for cooking multiple foods at different temperatures on a single griddle surface, Thermostatic gas griddles are also available.
- Available in 24”, 36” 48” and now 60” widths and a 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate fully welded to the frame
- Stainless steel, with an insulated double wall construction
- Extended cool-to-touch front edge and feature a
Gas Charbroilers radiant or char rock cooking are a combination of the radiants and rocks. The impressive features include:
- Available in 15”, 24”, 36” or 48” widths
- Insulated double-wall construction for the front, sides and back for superior heating efficiency with cool-to-touch front edges
- Radiant available in stainless steel or heavy duty cast iron on radiant charbroiler models
Hot Plates are energy efficient and durable equipment for your establishment.
- Available in 12” with 2 burners, 24” with 4 burners and 36” with 6 burners
- Extended cool-to-touch front edge
- Sleek stainless-steel front plate and frame
- Adjustable pilots with front access
Gas Stock Pot Range is high performing with two piecing-type cast iron burner that provides maximum cooking performance.
- Cool-to-touch stainless steel bull nose front that provides knob protection and a comfortable work zone
Gas Countertop Fryers were designed for heavy-duty countertop frying such as: French fries, onion rings, chicken, donuts, fish fillets, shrimp and more.
- Sleek stainless-steel front plate and frame design
- High performance burners:
- 15-lb. fryer with 2 burners totaling 26,500 BTUs
- 30-lb. fryer with 4 burners totaling 53,000 BTUs – fryer produces 40-50 lbs. of fries per hour, frozen to finish.
Having the right cooking equipment can make or break a foodservice operation. Ensure you’re your kitchen operations are running smooth with Globe cooking equipment.
For more equipment solutions from Globe Foodservice Equipment visit www.globefoodequip.com.
Contact Preferred Marketing Group today to find out how to take your operations and menu to the next level with gas countertop equipment.